Residential Oil Leaks

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
If any amount of oil spills or discharges into your home or property, you have to report it immediately to the NJDEP (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection) as soon as you see it. Their number is 1-877-WARNDEP (1-877-927-6337). Unless it's an emergency type of situation (where you need to call 911 first), they will usually just send you information about what to do.
If you're not sure if the amount that spilled is sufficient to report, you can call us first for advice, no charge.
The most important thing is to make sure to limit any further damage. If the source is a leaking tank, call us to remove any remaining oil before bad becomes worse. The main thing is not to panic. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us and we will do our best to help.


We had what we thought was s small leak a while back. As it turned out it was much larger than we thought. It's a good thing we called because had we not it would have gotten very hairy. Luckily, the fix was rather simple and everything was put back together and no permanent damage was done. It's true, don't panic if you have a spill. It can be taken care of.

We offer a free, no obligations estimate, advice, and consultation.

Oil Tank Services
505 East First Avenue
Roselle, NJ 07203

TOLL FREE: (866) 675-TANK [8265]
Local: (908) 241-5011, (908) 241-5503
Fax: (908) 241-5155

Fully insured and licensed by the
New Jersey Department Of Environmental Protection

LIC # US01134